Royal School of Needlework course open day
Are you interested in studying for a degree in Embroidery? The Royal School of Needlework (RSN) is renowned for the variety of courses it offers, which includes a BA in Hand Embroidery for Fashion, Interiors and Textile Art. This Saturday the 15th of November the RSN will be opening its doors to all who are interested in attending the school with a course open day. If you can’t attend this one there will be others in December, January and February.
According the RSN website the course offers the following:
– Unique BA (Hons) Degree course in hand embroidery
– A design and concept led course for fashion, interiors or textile art
– Industry placements with fashion houses, designers and galleries
– Learn from expert practitioners
– Study in bespoke studio apartments at Hampton Court Palace
– Enjoy access to the RSN library and handling collection
Does that sound like your thing? Head on over to the RSN website to sign up for the open day at Hampton Court Palace.